Caterham R400K Superlight
This fabulous looking R400 Superlight has had no expense spared in making it look great and run just as well and we know the car and owner well, having carried out a lot of the work on it over the past couple of years. With a complete cosmetic refresh in 2017, engine rebuild by Boss Racing last year (just 1500 miles ago) and a diff refresh by Road and Race at the same time, she’s a real head turner with strong performance to match.
- 210bhp 1800 K series engine on throttle bodies – Boss Racing rebuild 1500 miles ago
- 6 speed gearbox
- LSD – rebuilt by Phil Stewart at Road and Race 1500 miles ago
- 620 style nosecone
- Triumph Roulette Green repaint in 2017 and PPF applied immediately afterwards
- Stack instruments in a carbon Superlight dash
- Widetrack front suspension
- Big brakes
- 13″ Caterham Anthracite wheels with nearly new Avon ZZS tyres all round
- Black Pack
Like all our cars this will come with a full 90 point inspection carried out by the expert technicians here at PT as well as 12m MOT. There’s a lot more to tell about this car so call and book a time to come and see her or drop in for a chat and a cuppa!