2008 Caterham Supersport
Just in is this stealthy looking Sigma Supersport which has been stored for the last 3 years. We have recently re-commissioned this car and she has undergone a significant amount of mechanical and cosmetic work. The paint was fresh before storage and all wings and nose have seen very few miles on track or road.
The full specification includes:
- Ford Sigma engine with Supersport upgrade (140bhp)
- Ford Type 9 5 speed gearbox
- Ford 3.9 ratio LSD
- Wide track
- Quick release steering wheel
- Black pack (headlights will be fitted)
- Lowered floors
- Tillett seats
- Driver and passenger harnesses
- ‘Double D’ Roadsport roll cage
This car has been raced in the Academy, Roadsport and more recently Supersport Championships but has been converted back to road spec and will be sold with 12 months MOT. A full list of the work undertaken by PT is available and she is ready to view or test drive now.