2001 Caterham R500 Superlight
The original and still the best? a very rare opportunity has arisen to purchase one of the original R500 cars with sequential gearbox.
This car has lived in Spain for the last 10+ years and is therefore in excellent condition (the previous owner was a vehicle technician in Spain).
The full specification includes:
- 1800 Rover K Series engine to R500 Minister Power spec.
- Quarfe 6 speed sequential gearbox
- Ford LSD with 3.6 CWP
- Widetrack aero wishbones
- Carbon kevlai Tillett seat
- Driver and passenger harnesses
- Full Superlight roll cage
- Stack dash
- Staggered MB Magnesium alloys (2 x spare sets available separately)
- Rear anti roll bar
- Quick release Momo steering wheel
- Big brakes
This car has just undergone a significant refresh with details and invoices for all the work carried out.
The car is available to be viewed (but not test driven!) and we welcome any questions or queries.
The car will be provided with 3 months warranty and 12 months MOT.